Stuffed Yellow Squash
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumyellow squash
3/4 ccornbread, leftover, crumbled fine
1 Tbsponion flakes, dehydrated
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
1 Tbspparmigiano-reggiano, grated
1 tspparsley flakes
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Stuffed Yellow Squash
- wash and cut ends from squash. cut in half length wise. scoop out seeds/pulp with a spoon and discard seeds/pulp.
- heat oven to 425 degrees.
- mix cornbread, cheese, egg, parsley, seasoning, onion, and oil in a small bowl.
- spoon 1/2 of the bread mix into cavity of each half of the squash.
- place on baking sheet and bake 20- 30 min till squash ends are soft and stuffing is golden brown.