12tender okra pod's
6 Tbspricotta cheese
6 ozcream cheese
2 Tbsppecans or walnuts
1/2 tspdill seed
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/8 tspbaking soda
1/2 clight beer
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make STUFFED OKRA
- STUFFED OKRA:
Cut tops of each okra pod take seeds out and the ribs. wash and pat dry set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese,
cream cheese and the nuts. MAKE SURE cheese is at room temprature.
- One by one stuff each okra pod with cheese mixture until all are stuffed set aside. chill.
- Dip in tempura batter and deep fry 1 minute 1 1/2 minute at the most.
- Turn out on paper towel and soak up the excess oil. serve hot.
- TEMPURA BETTER:
Separate egg white from yolk. Beat until frothy and light (DO NOT OVER BEAT ) White should be very liquid and should not reach a stage where a peak would hold.
- Fold in all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Dip okra into flour then batter fry in hot vegetable oil or canola oil.