★★★★★ 1 vote5
- celery stalks (depending on the size of the stalks)
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 bunch
- fresh chives chopped finely
- 1 tsp
- celery salt
- 1 can(s)
- lump crab meat (optional)
- 1/4 lb
- diced cooked baby shrimp (optional)
How to Make Stuffed Celery
- 1Soften cream cheese by allowing it to sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
- 2Place the cream cheese, chives, and celery salt into the mixing bowl and mix on medium until blended.
- 3Add one or both of the seafood and mix in by hand until blended.
- 4Stuff the celery stalks and serve.