- squash, fresh, cut up
- onion, small, cut up
- 1 c
- cracker crumbs, fine
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
- bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- grated cheese, what ever flavor you like
- 1/4 stick
How to Make Squash Croquettes
- 1Cook squash and onion is a small amount of water, with salt added, drain well, then mash.(you can leave some of the squash in chunks is you like)
- 2Add the egg, butter cheese, pepper and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- 3Mix well, shape into balls, about 1 inch (can be bigger or smaller depending on how many your feeding)and roll in remaining cracker crumbs.
- 4Fry in skillet or deep fry at 350.