Spring Garden Salad
With grilled or rotisserie chicken
With pork chops
As a snack
I often use this as a side dish. Such as with pan seared lightly seasoned boneless skinless chicken breasts and basmati rice.
1 pkgbaby spinach leaf
1 pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
1 pkgoven roasted sliced almonds (honey is good or just plain)
1clementine orange, peeled and sectioned
1 pkgfresh strawberries
1 bottlecranberry balsamic vinaigrette
How to Make Spring Garden Salad
- Portion out desired amount of baby spinach leaf salad.
- Slice 4 - 6 grape tomatoes in half.
- Finely slice 3 - 6 strawberries.
- Cut 3 - 4, 1 inch thick slices of mozzarella then cube.
- Toss salad with tomatoes, strawberries, orange sections, cheese and almonds.
- Top with desired amount of vinaigrette and enjoy.