How to Make Spinach, mandarin orange, strawberry, red onion salad
- Wash and drain spinach and take off large stems. Put in large bowl.
- Wash and drain strawberries and cut into quarters. Put into bowl.
- Slice red onion thinly and put into bowl. I use whole onion but if you want, you can use half.
- Drain mandarin oranges and put into bowl.
- Just before serving, pour bottle of dressing and mix ingredients. I use whole bottle, but you can use it to taste. Its best to finish off the salad because the spinach gets soggy if leftover.