Spicy Stir-fried Vegetables
2 1/2 cfrozen stir-fry vegetables
1 tspsoy sauce, light
1 Tbspsesame oil
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/8 tspblack pepper
1/8 tspcrushed red pepper
How to Make Spicy Stir-fried Vegetables
- Note: I used a vegetable mixture that included Broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, onion, yellow squash, baby corn, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, celery, red bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Heat oil and margarine in a large skillet or wok. Stir to mix.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, pepper and red pepper. Stir to mix well.
- When oil mixture is hot add the vegetables. Stir to coat.
I did not thaw the vegetables first. If you do then cook for a shorter time.
- Cook stirring often until veggies are cooked tender-crisp, about 10- 15 minutes.
- Note: You can adjust the red pepper to suit your taste.