Spicy Cucumber Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspwhite vinegar
2bird chlies, fresh, minced (substitute 1 serrano)
3-4 ozpeanuts, roasted, crushed
1/2 ccilantro, rough chopped
1 tspfish sauce
How to Make Spicy Cucumber Salad
- Peel cucumbers, slice in half lengthways and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Dissolve sugar in vinegar and toss cucumber in the mixture.
- Mix well with minced chilli, crushed peanuts, shallots, fish sauce and cilantro leaves.
- Marinate for 1 hour before serving.