SPICED VEGETABLE BARS
- 2 can(s)
- 0f crescents rolls ( 2 cans of 4 or 1 can of 8)
- 2 ( 8 oz ) pkg
- cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- miracle whip
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- ranch style dressing ( oreginal )
- 1 small
- can green chili's ( drained )
BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 8- 10 MINUTES
How to Make SPICED VEGETABLE BARS
- 1Spread above mix on top of crescent rolls.
- 2MIX TOGETHER: 3/4 Cup ( more or less ) of the following.
- 3Cauliflower, broccoli, grated carrots, green onions, bell peppers, cheddar cheese.
- 4Press vegetables into top of spread and top with cheddar cheese.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Cut into bars.