SPICED VEGETABLE BARS
2 can(s)0f crescents rolls ( 2 cans of 4 or 1 can of 8)
BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 8- 10 MINUTES
2 ( 8 oz ) pkgcream cheese
3/4 cmiracle whip
1/2 csour cream
1 pkgranch style dressing ( oreginal )
1 smallcan green chili's ( drained )
How to Make SPICED VEGETABLE BARS
- Spread above mix on top of crescent rolls.
- MIX TOGETHER: 3/4 Cup ( more or less ) of the following.
- Cauliflower, broccoli, grated carrots, green onions, bell peppers, cheddar cheese.
- Press vegetables into top of spread and top with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Cut into bars.