- 2 1/4 lb
- butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium
- red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp
- garam masala
How to Make Spice Roasted Butternut Squash and Onions
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a large nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. Place squash and onion on prepared baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with garam masala, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- 2Roast, tossing about halfway through cooking, until squash and onions are tender and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- 3Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.