Spaghetti Squash with Moroccan Spices
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 1/2 - 4 lbspaghetti squash
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tspground coriander
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
2 Tbspcilantro, fresh (chopped)
How to Make Spaghetti Squash with Moroccan Spices
- Pierce squash (about an inch deep) all over with a small sharp knife to prevent bursting. Cook in microwave oven on high power for 6 minutes. Turn squash over and microwave until squash feels slightly soft when pressed, 6 to 8 minutes more. (Time may vary depending on microwave wattage). Cool squash for 5 minutes.
- While squash is cooking, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 1 minute.
- Stir in cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper and salt. Remove from heat.
- Carefully halve squash lengthwise (it will give off steam) and remove seeds. Scrape squash flesh with a fork into bowl, loosening and separating strands from skin.
- Toss with spiced butter and fresh cilantro.