- 1-2 bunch
- of collards green cleaned and cut
- 1/2 c
- oinion (diced)
- 2 clove
- garlic (minced)
- garlic powder, pepper, adobo,salt
- 1 slice
- sofrito (puerto rican seasoning)
- ham hock, pork chop or anyt meat of your choice
How to Make Southern Collards (Puerto Rican Style)
- 1Pour a tablesoon of oil in bottom of pot,stir onions,garlic,meat and sofrito as well as the seasoning.
- 2Place collards in the pot, pour some water on top, season more with the following ingredients.
- 3Stir around, put lid on and simmer until the wilt down and turn dark!!