Snap Pea's with Tarragon Dressing
- 1 lb
- sugar snap peas , trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp
- reduced low fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp
- low fat plain yogurt (or non- buttermilk)
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped tarragon or 1 teas. dried tarragon
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Snap Pea's with Tarragon Dressing
- 1In a large bowl fill 1/2 up with cold water and ice cubes ; set aside.
- 2In a large pot place 2" of water and bring to a boil , Place pea's in a steamer , cover and steam pea's until crisp-tender , about 5-7 minutes.
- 3Lift steamer basket out of steamer and put the pea's in the ice water to stop cooking process ; when cool , drain on paper towels.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl whisk mayonnaise , yogurt/buttermilk , tarragon and salt& pepper together.
- 5Add the pea's and toss to coat evenly ; chill.