Simply roasted veggies w/ herbs
Place in the oven the last 40 mins of cooking time of whatever meat or poultry you are making.
- 2 medium
- sweet potatoes, cut into 1"-cubes
- 2 large
- carrots, cut into 1"-chunks
- 1 medium
- parsnip, cut into 1"-pieces
- red onion, quartered
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 tsp
- minced garlic
- 2 tsp
- fersh or dried italian herb mix.
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt & pepper
How to Make Simply roasted veggies w/ herbs
- 1Heat oven to 425. Lightly spray a lg casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Place potatoes, carrots, parsnip and onion in casserole dish.
- 2In small bowl, combine oil, garlic, herb mix, salt & pepper., whisk well. Drizzle oil mix over veggies and toss to caot.
- 3Cover w/ foil, roast 30 mins. Remove foil and stir veggies. roast another 10 mins , or until veggies are tender.