Shrimp Fried Rice
3 ccooked rice
2 cloveclove garlic, peeled and chopped
1 tspginger, peeled and grated
20cooked shrimp, deveined and chopped
3 Tbspsoy sauce, dark
1 tspdried red pepper flakes
1/2juice from half a lime
1/2 bag(s)frozen peas and carrots
How to Make Shrimp Fried Rice
- If cooking rice, do so first, then rinse well to cool.
- Add the shrimp. If raw, stir until cooked through. Add a half a bag of frozen Peas & Carrots at this point. Stir fry until cooked.
- Add the rice, handful by handful, stirring constantly to fry.
- Make a hole in the middle of the rice and crack the egg into it. Stir quickly but gently, incorporating more and more rice until the egg is well-distributed.
- Add the soy sauce and lime juice, then season with salt and pepper (or more soy sauce). Top with the last scallion.