Sauted Cauliflower and Greens
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil (or bacon drippings)
- small head of cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 8 c
- torn greens, your choice(i used a mixture of dandelion greens and baby kale)
- slices of cooked, crumbled bacon, optional
- salt to taste and a generous amount of pepper
- of red pepper flakes, optional
How to Make Sauted Cauliflower and Greens
- 1Heat the oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add the cauliflower and saute and stir until just starting to turn golden.
- 2Add 2T water to the cauliflower, cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 2-3 min.
- 3Add the greens, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes(if using) and stir to combine. Saute and stir until greens are just barely wilted.
- 4Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with the crumbled bacon;toss to combine.