Sammie On A Stick!
We make them whenever someone asks or we make them for pot lucks, parties, and picnics.
I showed sandwiches and breakfast... the breakfast ones are requested all the time!
Have fun... use your imagination... and play with your foods! xo
- sausage, ham, bacon, cooked eggs, turkey, chicken, burgers, deli meats, little smokies
- lettuce, grape or cherry tomatoes (can use slices from small tomatoes)
- green, black olives
- slices of bread cut into shapes (flowers, hearts, etc.), crepes or pancakes
- chop sticks, lollypop sticks, skewers, toothpicks
How to Make Sammie On A Stick!
- 1Get all ingredients ready by cutting bread slices with cookie cutters, cutting meats and cheeses, having veggies and olives ready.
** I sometimes cut the cheese and meat into small hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades for playing games or cards.
** For Holidays, clovers, hearts, eggs, trees, flowers, etc. are cute shapes for bread and or cheese... (hint: have cheese at room temperature when cutting and assembling).