- 1/2 lb
- shiitake mushrooms, fresh
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 small
- red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
How to Make Sake-Braised Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1Wipe mushrooms clean and slice off tough stem ends. Slice mushrooms in half.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Decrease heat to low and add the butter. When melted, add remaining ingredients and toss to coat with the butter.
- 3Cover and cook 5 minutes over low heat, stirring once or twice while cooking. Serve.