Roasted Green Beans Super Easy!
Such a simple way to prepare green beans! The roasting adds a depth of flavor that is incredible! My family snacks on these like potato chips! Can be served warm or room temperature.
- a bunch of fresh green beans
- olive oil
- coarse ground sea salt (can use regular) to taste
- black pepper to toaste
How to Make Roasted Green Beans Super Easy!
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place trimmed green beans on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over beans and toss a bit to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Roast in preheated oven for about 40 minutes. They should just be getting wrinkled and charred in places.
- 4You can also add whatever spices you would like.