Roasted Green Beans And Mushrooms
The recipe and photo belongs to Plain Chicken.
I have made this recipe many times. It is so easy to make and is a great side dish.
I even made it just for a fast lunch at work.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
How to Make Roasted Green Beans And Mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Toss together all ingredients and spread out on a 15x10-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4***** Tip- This can be great for a lite lunch as is. It goes good with steak, chicken, fish, anything you like.