- even-sized open cap mushrooms, stems cut level
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil or corn oil
- 1 1/2
- sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3 clove
- garlic, chopped very fine
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c
How to Make Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly fry the mushrooms cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- 2Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan with stems facing upwards.
- 3Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.