Daily Inspiration S
- head cauliflower, cut into florets
- garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely minced
- lemon, juiced
- olive oil
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a single layer in an oven-proof baking pan. Toss in the garlic. Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Place casserole in oven, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Test with a fork for desired doneness. Fork tines should be able to easily pierce the cauliflower.
- 3Remove casserole from the oven and sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.