Roasted Butternut Squash in Brown Sugar
This is great for soups, sauces, pies, sweet breads, or even cubed and sauteed.
- butternut squash, halved
- 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1 pinch
- sea salt
- canola/vegetable oil to roast
- water for the pan
How to Make Roasted Butternut Squash in Brown Sugar
- 1Take your squash and rub down with oil.
- 2Then just sprinkle brown sugar over it. I pool a little extra in the concave space.
- 3Then pour about a cup of water in the bottom of the pan.
- 4Cook at 450F until fork tender.