Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
The brand of vinegar I used was "Texas Olive Ranch" (Cowgirl Brands), made in Kyle, Texas just south of Austin.
I'll post photos the next time I make them.
How to Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a shallow pan with Aluminum foil or use a silicone silpat mat.
- Cut off stems of brussel sprouts and cut brussel sprouts in half lengthwise. Place in a bowl.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Pour over brussel sprouts and toss to coat well.
- Transfer brussel sprouts to shallow pan. bake for about 20 minutes or until tender and caramelized.
- Remove from oven and return to bowl. Stir together remaining olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar*. Serve.
* I prefer to use Pecan Balsamic Vnegar.