Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
The brand of vinegar I used was "Texas Olive Ranch" (Cowgirl Brands), made in Kyle, Texas just south of Austin.
I'll post photos the next time I make them.
- 1 1/2 lb
- brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar *
- 2 tsp
How to Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Line a shallow pan with Aluminum foil or use a silicone silpat mat.
- 3Cut off stems of brussel sprouts and cut brussel sprouts in half lengthwise. Place in a bowl.
- 4Mix together 2 tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Pour over brussel sprouts and toss to coat well.
- 5Transfer brussel sprouts to shallow pan. bake for about 20 minutes or until tender and caramelized.
- 6Remove from oven and return to bowl. Stir together remaining olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar*. Serve.
* I prefer to use Pecan Balsamic Vnegar.