How to Make Reversed Bruschetta
- 1Cut the tomatoes into quarters and scoop off the core. *Leave a little bit of meat in the cradle so that you have a nice tomato shell.
- 2Mix together the croutons, a light coating of olive oil and about two shakes of italian seasons. *Don't soak the croutons with too much oil, you just want the seasons to stick.
- 3OPTION: You can either crumble up the croutons, or leave them whole.
- 4Lay the crouton mixture on the tomato cradle and add a dash of balsamic on top of that.
- 5Cut the prosciutto in half, and lay one half on the croutons.
- 6Theny lay a slice of fresh mozzarella ontop of the deli meat and bake in the oven on 345* until the cheese begins to melt.
- 7Throw another dash of balsamic ontop of the cheese and serve!