RED PEPPER WHEELBARROW
- red peppers
- 6 c
- mixed vegies (any combo you like)
- 1/3 c
- light cream
- 1/2 pkg
- french onion soup mix
- cucumber or zucchini slices (for wheels)
- green beans, fresh(for handles)can use cut straws
How to Make RED PEPPER WHEELBARROW
- 1Cut away one (side) of pepper to form the wheelbarrow shape(leave as deep as possible)Remove and discard seeds & inner membrane.Leave stem end in.
- 2Place on a baking sheet,cut side up.
- 3Chop vegies(including remaining pepper pieces)into small pieces.
- 4Put all vegies into a lg. bowl
- 5Add cream & soup mix. Stir to combine.
- 6Pack vegie mix into peppers,pile high as vegies will shrink as they cook.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour,til tender.
- 8Allow to cool enough to cut an incisionin in the pointy end to insert a(wheel).
- 9Wiggle gr.beans(or straws) into wide end of pepper to make handles.