RED PEPPER WHEELBARROW
6 cmixed vegies (any combo you like)
1/3 clight cream
1/2 pkgfrench onion soup mix
6cucumber or zucchini slices (for wheels)
12green beans, fresh(for handles)can use cut straws
How to Make RED PEPPER WHEELBARROW
- Cut away one (side) of pepper to form the wheelbarrow shape(leave as deep as possible)Remove and discard seeds & inner membrane.Leave stem end in.
- Place on a baking sheet,cut side up.
- Chop vegies(including remaining pepper pieces)into small pieces.
- Put all vegies into a lg. bowl
- Add cream & soup mix. Stir to combine.
- Pack vegie mix into peppers,pile high as vegies will shrink as they cook.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour,til tender.
- Allow to cool enough to cut an incisionin in the pointy end to insert a(wheel).
- Wiggle gr.beans(or straws) into wide end of pepper to make handles.