★★★★★ 1 vote5
- european cuke, or any kind of cucumber you like
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar unseasoned, (if you use the seasoned rice wine vinegar you don't need sugar!)
- 1 pinch
- 3 tsp
- oil, any unflavored
How to Make Quick Asian Pickles
- 1You can slice your cucumber or dice, you can remove the seeds or keep them... However you like!
- 2In a bowl mix vinegar, sugar, salt and oil, Stir until sugar is dissolved.
If you like add some pepper, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...
- 3Add mix to cucumber and stir every 2-3 minutes for about 20 minutes.