★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4head of lettuce, romaine or iceberg
2hard boiled eggs
1 cthick sour cream or greek yogurt
1 tspsugar or a healthier choice like agave nectar or honey
1 tsplemon juice
How to Make Polish Salad
- Chop 1/4 head of lettuce to desired size and set aside in a salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash the yolk of ONE egg , to that add all of the remaining ingredients except for the remaining eggs. Season to taste.
- Chop the remaining eggs and set aside.
- Pour dressing over lettuce and toss.
- Scatter the chopped egg over the salad and serve.