Pineapple Green Beans
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)green beans
1 can(s)pineapple chunks (in juice)
2 tspmargarine or butter
1-2 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Pineapple Green Beans
- Drain liquid from green beans, then pour the green beans into a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of pineapple juice from the can of pineapples into the bowl with the green beans.
- Chop about 1/4 cup pineapple chunks into smaller pieces and mix in with the green beans.
- Add the margarine (or butter), the brown sugar, and the dash of salt.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Carefully stir with a spoon or fork being careful not to mush up the green beans.