Pepper Cabbage aka Amish Slaw-Annette's
It goes great with anything BBQ! I love it on a pulled pork sammie.
Recipe is my own.
- head cabbage, shredded fine
- red bell pepper, chopped fine
- onion, chopped fine
- 2 c
- 1 c
- white vinegar
- 1 tsp
- mustard seed, crushed
- 1 tsp
- celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pepper Cabbage aka Amish Slaw-Annette's
- 1I have used my food processor to chop the ingredients and I have done it by hand. Either way will be work as long as you cut everything "fine".
- 2Combine cabbage, red bell pepper, and onion.
- 3Mix sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, celery seed, salt and pepper. Pour over cabbage mixture. Stir to combine.
- 4Chill overnight or for several days. Keeps well in refrigerator. Enjoy!