PEGGI'S FRITO SALAD
Peggi Anne Tebben
This goes well with Burritos & spanish rice or tacos or just eat by itself.
- head iceberg lettuce torn into bite size pieces
- 1 can(s)
- pinto beans, rinsed & drained good
- 1/2 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1 large
- tomato, chopped
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle
- catalina dressing
- bag regular fritos (not scoops)
How to Make PEGGI'S FRITO SALAD
- 1Mix all but Catalina & Fritos in large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 2Just before serving, add enough Catalina to just barely coat the salad, don't over do it. Now, put about 2 cups of Fritos in & stir. Do not crush Fritos. Serve immediately.