How to Make Pea salad
- Boil water according to directions on peas,add to water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut off ends and greens of onions and dice then add to peas and mix.
- Wash lettece and pat dry. Tear lettece into small pieces.place 1/3of torn lettece in bottom of a round plastic bowl atleast 4 inches deep and 9 inches across.
- Put 1/3 of peas on top of lettece. Sprinkle with alittle mrs. dash or salt.
- Sprinkle peas with 1/4 of the package of almonds. Then sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of bacon bits on top.
- Repeat layers two more times. Top with the small jar of mayo spreading to cover. Sprinkle with almonds and a few bacon bits.