★★★★★ 1 vote5
2-3 lbsliced carrots
2chicken bouillon cubes
8 ozvelveeta, or velveeta light cubed
8 ozpkg cream cheese (can use fat free) cubed
2 Tbspbutter (for sauce)
4green onions, diced
1 pkgritz crackers
1/2 stickbutter (for topping)
How to Make Party Carrots
- Place 1 inch of water in skillet, add bouillon cubes and allow to dissolve. Add carrots and cook 5 to 7 mins until fork tender.
- Meanwhile in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray combine velveeta, cream cheese and 2 T butter. Cook in microwave until melted, stirring occasionally.
cream cheese, green onion, salt and pepper. Stir until
melted and blended.
- Add green onion, salt and pepper to cheese blend. Stir until melted and blended.
- Reduce liquid on carrots and stir into casserole
- Crush crackers and mix with softened 1/2 stick of butter. Top casserole with crackers.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 mins, or until bubbly.