Parmesan Crusted Corn on the Cob
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Corn on the Cob
- Shuck the corn,remove all the silks, wash then lay on paper towels to dry.
- Tear foil off in sheets big enough to wrap the corn in. Lay the corn on the foil sheets. Take a pastry brush and spread the softened butter or margarine on all sides
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap up the corn in the foil.
- Lay on the side of grill when grilling the other food. Turn maybe every 5 minutes on all sides. The cooking time could vary it is according how hot you have your grill. Then enjoy,yummmmmmy
- You can adjust the salt intake. Also if you are not grilling out, you can also put the corn on a baking sheet and put in the oven.