oversize okra pods are edible
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·oversize okra pods
How to Make oversize okra pods are edible
- sort out all the okra pods you have that stayed on the plant too long and are too tough to eat.
- Place the oversize pods on a Styrofoam sheet (like meat comes packaged on from the grocery.
- cook the pods in your microwave until the pod pops open. Time will be determined by the number of pods you are cooking
- Cut the end off the cooked pods.
- Gently roll the cooked seeds out of the pod, leaving the leather like hull behind. The seeds are delicious and NOT slimey!