Oven Roasted Veggies
2 largecarrots, cut large
2 largeyukon gold potatoes, cut in quarters
1 largesweet onion cut in large pieces
4 largeanahiem peppers, seeded and cut in large pieces
2 largeturnips, cut in large chunks
How to Make Oven Roasted Veggies
- Preheat your oven to 425'F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or tin foil.
- Chop up all the above mentioned vegetables and garlic and put them in a large bowl. Add the oil and oregano.
- Toss with your hands, this is the best way to coat everything. Put the veggies on the baking tray and drizzle with a little more oil.
- Put the veggies in the oven for 22 minutes, then remove and toss them around. Add some salt and pepper if you like.
- Continue cooking for 23 more minutes, but check them, some ovens are hotter then others, so yours might cook faster then mine.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes.