My Oven Roasted Garlic/Parmesan Vegetables
1 mediumzucchinni, sliced
1 mediumyellow squash, sliced
6 smallfingerling potatoes, whole
1 mediumred onion, quartered
1 largegreen pepper, quarted in chucks
2 - 3 smallcarrots, sliced
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1/2 tspparsley flakes
1 tspgarlic and herb seasoning
1 tspfat free grated parmaesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make My Oven Roasted Garlic/Parmesan Vegetables
- Pree-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Quarter the greem pepper, zucchine, squash, carrots and red onion, lengh wise.
- Line a baking pan with non-stick foil and set aside.
- Place veg's in large bowl and mix all other ingredients and pour over vegi's and toss to completely cover. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and roast for one hour or more depending on your oven. Check for tenderness.
- Place on plate and sprinkle with extra parmasan cheese. Serve with your favorite meat, chicken or fish.