Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
And BONUS...it's super easy!!!
- 6ish c
- cauliflower, cleaned broke into florets
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 10-12 clove
- garlic, sliced thin or rough chopped
- juice of one lemon or 2-3 t lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, divided
How to Make Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Line a 12x17 jelly roll pan with foil.
Set aside 2 T parmesan cheese.
Toss the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
Spread evenly onto pan. Bake for 20 minutes, stir and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake another 15-20 minutes or until desired tenderness.