★★★★★ 1 vote5
1small zucchini ( cucumber size )
1small summer squash ( cucumber size )
1 largevidalia onion
1 largeeach green and yellow bell pepper
2 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1 tspeach, black pepper, seas. salt, garlic powder, mrs. dash
How to Make Oven Roasted Fresh Vegetables
- wash vegetables and dry with paper towels.
- quarter peeled onion and pull "petals" apart. Cut squashes in half length wise then in 1 inch chinks. slice peppers length wise in 1/2 " slices. Place all in a large bowl as you are cutting.
- toss olive oil over veggies, add spices. I hold bowl and tumble everything until it is coated well.
- place parchment paper on a jelly roll pan. Place all veggies in a single layer.
- bake in a hot, 425 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until crispy, you may want to turn the larger veggies over part way thru baking. Serve Hot with your desired main dish.