Oven Roasted Cauliflower
1 pkgfresh cauliflower
1/2 cItalian bread crumbs
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
3 clovegarlic, pressed or minced
3 TbspParmesan cheese, finely grated
pinchsalt and pepper
1 1/2 Tbspcapers (optional)
How to Make Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Core the cauliflower and separate the florets. Large florets can be cut or left whole.
- Place into a plastic produce bag. Add olive oil to the plastic bag and shake to coat cauliflower.
- Then add the bread crumbs and remaining ingredients.
- Twist the bag and turn over, shake to coat to cauliflower. Make sure to get an even coating over all the cauliflower.
- Pour everything into an 8 x 8 and cover with foil.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for twenty more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!