Oven Roasted Asparagus
How to Make Oven Roasted Asparagus
- 1after washing and drying vegetable, if you bend each stem. it will break where it needs to be broken, discard bottom portions
- 2In a large bowl toss oil and spices with asparagus
- 3Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Lay out prepared asparagus in a single layer
- 4bake in a hot 425 degree oven for at least 40 minutes. ( if asparagus is skinny may not take as long) or bake until crispy.
- 5these do wither down some, make sure you fix enough, because they may fight over their portions !! enjoy