My Quick n' Easy Fluffy, Tender, Baked Potato
- potatoes , for baking, of your preference. i prefer idaho potatoes.
- softened butter, the amount depends on how many potatoes your a baking.
- wax paper
How to Make My Quick n' Easy Fluffy, Tender, Baked Potato
- 1Wash and scrub your potatoes. Cut off any scarred or damaged areas that you wouldn't want to eat. (This will not affect the taste of the potato or the color with this method of cooking.)
- 2Tear off a good sized sheet of wax paper per potato you intend to bake in the microwave.
- 3Rub butter onto the sheet of waxed paper that will be covering your potato. Rub a lot of extra butter on your potato to coat it thoroughly. Wrap it in the wax paper, jelly roll style.
- 4Depending on how many potatoes you are microwaving, will depend on the time it takes. Microwave on high for 3 minutes for two potatoes, 5 minute's for more to start. Turn and continue to use this time frame accordingly. Keep turnin until you can pinch the side of the potato and it feels tender and soft. Do not allow the potato to over cook and become hard.
- 5When the potato is soft and tender, unwrap and plate. Be careful of the steam when unwrapping. Cooking gloves would be a good idea if you have them. For 2 large potatoes, this method takes about 10 minutes.
- 6Add salt and Pepper and add whatever condiments, sour cream or cheeses you enjoy. You will have a very tender, fluffy and buttery potato. It's not a crispy skin, it's a buttery moist one. Your potato will be light and fluffy on the inside.. and very moist. It's Yummy! Great for a meal for one or two.. or 5 oe 10. Fast, Easy and Economical.