My Cool Salad For A Hot Summer Day
1 largetomato, cut into pieces
1 mediumcucumber, peeled and sliced
1/4of a large onion, cut into slices
1 largegreen pepper, cut into pieces
1/4 capple cider vinegar
4 Tbspsugar ( use less for more tang ) if desired
1 tspcelery seed
·salt and pepper to taste
·top with crumbled feta chees if desired
How to Make My Cool Salad For A Hot Summer Day
- Cut all vegetibals into disired size pieces along with sliced cucumber.
- Place into a large mixing bowl and add vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper to taste and mix well to cover all.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Serve as a side dish along with your favorite BBQ meats.
- NOTE: Double the vegetables for a larger group of people.