How to Make Mom's Veggie Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350. And grease a jelly roll pan.
- 2Unroll crescents flat on jelly roll pan; press to the edges of pan. Bake 8 minutes or until light brown.-Cool.
- 3Mix together ranch dressing, mayo, and cream cheese. Spread onto the cooled crescent crust.
- 4Cover with veggies and gently pat into cream cheese mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.
- 5Cut into squares and serve.
- 6NOTE: Best if refrigerated overnight. Can be kept in refrigerator for up to 5 days.