★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large dried chinese mushrooms
- 1 cup
- lukewarm water
- 5 oz
- green cabbage & 5 oz canned bamboo shoots
- 4 oz
- carrots & 4 oz cucumber
- 4 tbs
- sesame-seed oil
- 2 oz
- frozen peas & 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 cup
- hot chicken broth, pinch of salt
How to Make Mixed Chinese Vegetables
- 1Soak mushrooms in water for 30 minutes. Shred cabbage; cut carrots, cucumber, and bamboo shoots into julienned strips. Cube mushrooms.
- 2Heat oil in skillet. Add cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, cucumbers, carrots, bamboo shoots, and peas.
- 3Pour in chicken broth. Season with soy sauce, salt, & sugar.Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.