Pam's Microwave Zucchini Bake
- 1 lb
- zucchini squash
- 1 lb
- yellow crooked neck squash
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small
- can durkees fried onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasonings (optional)
How to Make Pam's Microwave Zucchini Bake
- 1Cut squash into quarter sized rounds and place in a 2 to 3 qt microwaveable casserole. Season with salt and pepper and top with small bits of butter.
Cook in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- 2Remove casserole from microwave. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and stir in cheese. Pour over squash and top with fried onion rings. Cook at 60% power for 8 to 12 minutes.
- 3Note: If you wish, you can add a small can of diced tomatoes (drained) to the squash mixture also.