- ears of fresh corn shucked and boiled or grilled
- 1 c
- 2-3 dash(es)
- tobasco sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 c
- shredded queso cheese
How to Make Mexicali Corn on the Cobb
- 1Boil or grill corn on the cobb. I especially like this recipe when the corn has been grilled. It adds another layer of flavor.
- 2While corn is cooking, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, hot sauce and cayenne pepper. Grate cheese. Set aside.
- 3When corn is done, brush each cobb all of the way around with mayo spread and sprinkle with cheese.