Mediterranean Diced Eggplant
I especially like that I can ignore this as it simmers long enough to prepare the rest of the meal, which allows me to make something more demanding.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumeggplants, diced
1/2 cwine *
1 tspmccormick mediterranean seasoning
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Mediterranean Diced Eggplant
- Heat a skillet to medium. While you melt the butter in the skillet, wash, dry, and dice the eggplants.
- To the skillet, add the eggplant, stirring occasionally, until eggplant is evenly heated.
- Add the wine*, seasoning, and garlic powder. Continue to stir occasionally until wine is cooked off.
* I used Cabernet Sauvignon, but I think I think any dry red would work.
- Simmer until ready to serve. This can be five minutes or 20.