Veggie Confetti Salad
1 can(s)black beans, canned
1small red onion
1red pepper, small
1orange pepper, small
1yellow pepper, small
1 tspcelery seed
2 Tbspmarzetti's original slaw dressing
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Veggie Confetti Salad
- Place the drained corn and drained beans into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop up a small red onion into small pieces and put into the bowl. Be sure not to over power the salad with onion.
- Peel and deseed the cucumber and chop it into small pieces and put into the bowl.
- Peel and deseed the avocado, chop it up into small pieces and put into the bowl.
- Deseed the small red, orange, and yellow peppers, chop them up into small pieces and put into the bowl.
- Add approximately 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Marzetti's Original Slaw Dressing.
- Marinate overnight and serve. Presto!