1/2 ccarrots, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices
1/2 cbroccoli florets
1/2 ccauliflower florets
1/4 c[marie's] classic herb vinaigrette dressing
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
1/4 cdiced red or green peppers
How to Make Marinated Vegetables
- In a large pot, boil enough water for all vegetables to cook. Cook for approximately 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a baking dish, stir together vinaigrette, soy sauce and ginger. Add cooked vegetables. Toss lightly to
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss vegetables again, then serve.
- (Note: I like to add a little chopped onion and sliced mushrooms to mine.)